End User License Agreement
Created: May 29, 2022
Last updated: December 17, 2022
You can use our Developer License to create any kind of Software Project, Website, Mobile App, Web app for both Personal and Commercial usage. The code and design files of the products can be accessed or modified by 1 or multiple persons from your team.
There are some things you can't do:
- You can’t use our products to create Templates, UI Kits, Dashboards, Themes, Plugins that are distributed on your website or other marketplaces that directly compete with us.
- You can’t deliver our source code to the general public through Open Source Projects without our written consent.
- You can’t use our products to create web/mobile app generators or templates.
- You can’t redistribute or resell our products source files as they are.
By using any Digital Product (Item) from SwiftStarterKits (MoonTech LLC), you agree that this End User User License Agreement (EULA) is a legally binding and valid contract and agree to be bound by it. You agree to abide by the intellectual property laws and all of the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
If you do not agree to be bound by this agreement, remove any Item from your computer now and, if applicable, promptly return to MoonTech LLC by mail any copies of the Item and related documentation and packaging in your possession.
A License is for the life time. That means, once you buy it, you can use the Item within the restrictions described in this document.
Item is the product created by SwiftStarterKits (MoonTech LLC), that comes with HTML, CSS, JS, Swift, design files, documentation, design assets, and other source code files available to the Person after purchasing any of our licenses.
Person is the individual who has purchased a any of our Licenses.
End Product is any artifact (mobile app, website, web app, dApp) produced that incorporates the Item or derivatives of the Item.
End User is a user of an End Product.
Client is an individual or company that receive custom services directly from the Person, produced specifically for that individual or company.
About the Source Code
MoonTech LLC sells the source code. So, you can completely change it based on your requirements. Our items use many libraries, which are free and open source. If you need the source code of any library, you can get it from its original repository.
- The Freelancer License grants you an ongoing, non-exclusive, worldwide license to use the digital work (Item).
- The License grants permission to 1 (one) to 5 (five) persons to access and use the Item.
- Create an End Product for your University/School.
- Create multiple End Products for you or your company.
- Create an End Product where the end user is charged with a monthly/annually subscription plan (SaaS - Software as a Service).
- Create multiple End Products for multiple clients where the End Products can be sold to those clients for a one-time fee.
- Modify, change or manipulate the Item. You can combine the Item with other works and make a derivative work from it. Change the colors, elements, typography, and images. The resulting works are subject to the terms of this license.
- Use the Item to create a "website/mobile/app builder or template" where End Users can build their own software applications using the Item, derivatives of the Item, or parts of the Item.
- You can't use the Item in any application allowing an End User to customize a digital work to their specific needs, such as an "on-demand", "made to order" or "build it yourself" application.
- Re-distribute the Item as stock, in a tool or template, or its source files.
- Create a Template, UI Kit, Dashboard, Theme, or Plugin using the Item and make it available for sale or for free. For example, You can't purchase a native mobile app template, convert it to a theme using another technology (React Native / Flutter) and sell or give it to more than one client.
- Bundle the Item with other items, and even if you modify the Item. You can't re-distribute or make available the Item as-is or with superficial modifications.
- There can be different components in some of our Items that can have a separate License from this one, and other license terms may apply to that specific component. Usually, those components come with a Free and Open Source MIT License.
- This license applies in conjunction with the SwiftStarterKits Terms and Conditions (https://www.swiftstarterkits.com/terms). If there are any inconsistencies between this license and the Terms and Conditions, this license will apply to the extent necessary to resolve the inconsistency.
- SwiftStarterKits (MoonTech LLC) can terminate this license if you violate it. If that happens, you must stop making copies of or distributing the End Product until you remove the Item from it.
- SwiftStarterKits (MoonTech LLC) retains ownership of the Item but grants you the license on these terms. This license is between SwiftStarterKits and you.
Under no circumstances shall the SwiftStarterKits (https://www.swiftstarterkits.com) team be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages, including, but not limited to, loss of data or profit, arising out of the use, or the inability to use, the Items and other materials from our website, even if the SwiftStarterKits (https://www.swiftstarterkits.com) team or an authorized representative has been advised of the possibility of such damages. If your use of the Items and materials from this site results in the need for servicing, repair or correction of equipment or data, you assume any costs thereof.
SwiftStarterKits (https://www.swiftstarterkits.com) will not be responsible for any outcome that may occur during the course of usage of our resources. We reserve the rights to change prices and revise the resource usage policy at any moment.